GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MP3Skulls provides web hosting and file retrieval services for its users based on the following provisions.
I. General Provisions
(1) MP3Skulls provides its users with an infrastructure which enables the users to save audio files for distribution via MP3Skulls's network. When a file is uploaded, it is made available via the MP3Skulls website, https://mp3-skull.cx/ and may be downloaded or distributed by anyone who chooses to do so.
(2) The files saved at MP3Skulls are licensed under a Creative Commons License. MP3Skulls does not claim any additional rights over or above those provided by the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 license.
(3) The basic services offered by MP3Skulls are essentially free of charge. However, MP3Skulls offers an additional premium membership which significantly increases the service capability and ease of use which are subject to costs.
II. Upload Regulations
(1) Users may save any audio file in any format available to them by virtue of their account status at MP3Skulls irrespective of the file contents, excluding files the possession and/or circulation of which is illegal, such as
- works the download of which violates third party copyrights;
- racist or violence-glorifying works,
- instructions to criminal offences against public peace.
This list is not conclusive.
(2) MP3Skulls will block access to such contents immediately after obtaining knowledge thereof and will delete them after an examination phase of up to 14 days. Furthermore, it will endeavour to the best of its ability to delete files which are identical to previously deleted files.
(3) With regard to users who violate these upload regulations, MP3Skulls is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship without notice, to block the access of the respective users to its services and/or to delete accounts of such users including all contents.
III. Free Use
(1) MP3Skulls provides its free users with line and memory capacity at its sole discretion. It is entitled to temporarily disallow the saving of new files, to determine limitations regarding the maximum possible file size, to have the download of files only started after a waiting period, to adapt the rate of transmission to the visitor traffic and to limit the amount of the maximum permissible downloads per file. MP3Skulls points out that in order to clean up its hard drives it deletes such files which were uploaded by free users and which were not accessed for a time period of 90 days.
(2) Users of the MP3Skulls infrastructure have the opportunity to directly manage their uploads at their discretion and at their sole responsibility.
VI. Availability; Data Security
(1) MP3Skulls will provide the functions stated under section I. (1), in principle, 24 hours a day and seven days a week, however, only with a guaranteed availability rate of 99% as a monthly average. Excluded hereof are time periods in which the servers are not accessible via the Internet due to technical or other problems which are not within MP3Skulls's control (third party fault, force majeure, etc.).
(2) MP3Skulls strives to organise maintenance work as quickly as possible. MP3Skulls will limit the access to its service temporarily in the event that the security or the functional capability of the network operations requires it at MP3Skulls's discretion. Should such limitations become necessary (for instance in order to defend against attacks), MP3Skulls will endeavour to inform its users about the background of this limitation. Should it be foreseeable that downtimes for maintenance or software updates take longer than three hours, MP3Skulls will inform its users of this at least three days before executing the respective work if circumstances dictate it to be possible.
(1) MP3Skulls will inform users via email about amendments to the General Terms and Conditions before they come into effect. In the event that amendments have been effected to the user's disadvantage, he/she is entitled to cancel the contractual relationship within a time limit of four weeks as of receipt of the notification of change provided that his/her premium membership does not end before the legal validity of the altered General Terms and Conditions. Should the user not make use of his/her right of cancellation, the alterations are presumed to be accepted and become an effective integral part of the contract. When communicating newly composed General Terms and Conditions, MP3Skulls is obligated to again specifically point out this provision to its users.
(2) Should a term of the contract or a provision of the General Terms and Conditions be or become entirely or partially ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract or the General Terms and Conditions. In lieu of the invalid condition such valid provision shall be incorporated as shall best approximate the actual purpose of the stipulated condition. The same shall also apply should any omission in the agreement become apparent.
Copyright / DMCA
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that some content infringes upon your copyrights, we respect copyright laws. So if you have found a link to an illegal music file, please report it to us dmca [at] mp3skulls.uk.com. We will remove it in 1-3 business days.